Fingeronpulse.com is a medical equipment company based in Southeast London and Reading. We are proud of our reputation for outstanding quality products, and excellent customer service.
All of our medical products have been tested at our facilities. We attend numerous medical exhibitions across the globe (including the world-famous Dusseldorf Medica), to ensure that we sell nothing but the highest quality equipment.
We take great pride in our reputation for not only high quality products, but excellent customer service.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeters:
- “I am an officer with Kent Police and a trained opeartional medic hence why I purchased the item. I am really pleased with the item and will assist me with my treatment of patients that I deal with.” March, 2011.
- “Hi, I used the FOP406 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter on a patient with MI the other day – when the paramedics came, they wanted to pinch it for themselves – high praise indeed!! Best wishes, Dr Allan Harris.” March, 2011.
- “I am a trainee paramedic and this Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is going to be really useful for my work.” – Jen, February 2011.
- “I have a condition called Atrial fibrillation and am awaiting treatment, this oximeter means I can check my pulse at regular intervals whilst working. Regards, Nadene” – January 2011.
- “I bought this Finger Pulse Oximeter as a backup for when working as Ambulance crew for a national organisation, where I find on occassion that equipment is missing or broken.” Jeremy, January 2011.
Handheld Pulse Oximeters:
- “I purchased the UT100 to replace my old Nonin oximeter, and have been blown away by its quality. For well under £200, I really did not expect such an impressive piece of kit! It has clearly been well-researched as it is so intuative and does everything a professional oximeter should do and more.” Dr C Redding, March 2011.
- “This is a great product! Really easy to use, we basically just turned it, placed the probe on the stomach and listened to our baby’s heartbeat – it is that simple! Because the product is easily portable, it made it easy for us to allow family and friends to listen to our unborn child in the comfort of their own home whilst looking at the scan pictures. It is also great to listen to our baby when she is moving around as you hear the audio change in her heart rate as well as the as increase on the LCD display. This always puts a smile on our faces! This is a wonderful purchase for new parent that I would recommend to anyone!” – Chantelle and Samuel Mensah, March 2011.