The CE Approved PM60A is the top-of-the-range pulse oximeter / patient monitor with touch screen technology for ease of use. It’s particularly popular with dentists.
The SD card allows for recording of oxygen SATS (saturation) and pulse rate. It is supplied with a suction mount, enabling the monitor to be fastened onto a desk or other hard surface. The mount makes it an ideal oximeter to attach to a bedside cabinet or a doctor’s desk. The touch-screen Windows-style menus are easy to operate by finger or stylus (stylus is included).
The full colour monitor display shows a date graph and a trend table for reviewing the data.
It will also synchronise and upload data with PC based software using the supplied CD and cable.
- PM60A Handheld Pulse Oximeter – see it in action here
- Comes with Adult Probe (pediatric probe also available)
- Data Analysis Software CD (compatible with Windows)
- Power cable
- Stand (with suction cup for wall or desk mount)
- 2GB SD Card (stores 96 hours of data, 10000 Patient IDs)
- Built-in rechargable battery
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty