The CMS50D+ has a colour, multi-direction LCD screen for displaying oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate, which can be displayed in numerical, waveform or graph formats. This advanced pulse oximeter also allows for the setting of alarms, can emit a pulse rate sound, and data can be stored and uploaded to your computer.
- Display Mode: 0.96″ Dual color OLED display
- Screen Resolution: 128*64
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%～100% (the resolution is 1%)
- Accuracy: 70%～100%: ±2%
- PR Measuring Range 30bpm～250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (whichever is greater)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Conditions: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (whichever is greatest).
- Power Consumption: less than 80mA
- Voltage: DC 2.6V～3.6V
- Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2 (not supplied)
- Battery working time: approximately 32 hours.
Dimensions: 58.5(L) × 31(W) × 32 (H) mm
Weight:About 50g (with batteries inserted)
CE and FDA certified.